Saturday, July 25, 2015

Shifting Focus to a New Book...

As a family physician, I've had an amazing range of experiences. I've seen so many different people, with so many life circumstances.

For the past 17 years, I have been honored to serve the transgender community - with my patients ranging in age from 8 to 80!

I am currently writing, "Where's MY Book?" A Guide for Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Youth, Their Parents, & Everyone Else.

Look for it around Halloween! I guarantee you, it won't be boring!

Take care,
Linda Gromko, MD
www.QueenAnneMedicalAssociates.com

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about that you are focusing on your new book eagerly waiting for your next book. Thanks for letting us know about this and keep updating. I want to share something with all kidney cleanse diet or homemade detox cleanse aim is to get back to your fitness and always feel fresh to start any work in your corner.During Cleanse process you should feel better and get some fresh energy to do any work but not enough to get into gym & do some workout it behaves according to your routine.

    ReplyDelete