The intentions have been as follows:
- To chronicle issues of Home Dialysis, both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis - at least from the experience of Steve and me
- To focus on the support of the all-important CarePartner in Home Dialysis
- To increase awareness of Chronic Kidney Disease - and its prevention.
From the blog's beginning on October 25, 2009, the most popular posts have been:
- A Young Breast Cancer Survivor Talks About Discussing Chronic Conditions with Children - March 10, 2010.
- Stephen Martin Williams (8/16/49-4/13/2011) - April 14,2011
- Welcome to Linda Gromko's Blog - October 25, 2009
- Amputation Puns and Drug Delerium - April 10, 2011
- The Inn at Cherry Hill - Useful Recycling of Old Hospital Space - April 15, 2010
Linda Gromko, MD